Volunteer & Get Connected
The Lutheran Church and ECLC believe that God has given each of us gifts and talents that we are meant to share with our congregation, our community, and our world. ECLC thrives as a congregation because of the committed leadership of its members; we need your gifts and talents on Sunday – and on each day of the week. There is no inner circle at ECLC; all ages are invited to jump right in and participate in ministry opportunities, both one-time-only and long-term, that live out God’s radical YES for the whole world.
There are countless ways to share your gifts with ECLC. Here are but a few examples:
- Gift of music? Join the choir or band.
- Gift of hospitality? Serve a meal with our partners at Loaves and Fishes, a community kitchen.
- Gift of leadership? Commit to the Mission Committee or one of our other ministry teams.
- Gift of persuasion? Join ECLC at the Capitol to advocate for fair housing policies.
- Gift of strength? Pack and carry groceries for homebound clients with our partners at Community Emergency Service.
- Gift of teaching? Share a travel experience with our Sunday School children during their ecumenical prayer circle.
Check the ever-changing sign up center in the upper level lobby for opportunities for children and adults to be involved in worship, faith formation, service, and more.
New members are invited to sit down with Lauren Morse-Wendt, Mission & Ministry Developer, to learn more about the opportunities of ECLC and get connected. She would be thrilled to get to know you.
As ECLC invites newcomers and grows as a faith community, we expect to be changed by your gifts and talents. We look forward to the ways in which you will enhance this community!